Celebrate the diversity in your classroom with this bright ‘Greetings from home & abroad’ pack!
Print, laminate and display your labels next to a world map (use string to connect the countries to the greetings) or store them next to your teaching station and introduce a new greeting a day! These versatile labels are also a great way to make new students feel welcome, and break the ice at the beginning of a new school year…
This set of 100+ greetings labels includes:
• 18 Māori greetings and farewells (with small English translations)
• A special set of greetings from our Oceanic neighbours including: Greetings from the POLYNESIAN ISLANDS of Rekohu (Chatham Islands) Samoa, Tonga, Niue, Cook Islands, Tuvalu, Tokelau, Hawaii, Rapanui (Easter Island), Tahiti and Wallis & Futuna. Greetings from MELANESIAN islands of Fiji, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Vanuatu & New Caledonia. Greetings from the MICRONESIAN Islands of Kiribati, Guam, Marshall Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, Nauru, Palau & The Federated States of Micronesia. (*Also included are Australia, Pitcairn Island, & Norfolk!)
• Greetings are included for the top 50 most spoken languages in the world
• All labels are accompanied by the flag of the countries speaking that language, and the top 50 languages also include an indication of how many million people speak that language.
• PLEASE NOTE – Are you lucky enough to have a new student joining your class from an exotic and far off land, but you can’t find a greeting in the language you need? Just ask —I’m more than happy to add additional labels to meet your needs!
RECENTLY ADDED: Scottish Gaelic, Irish Gaelic & Welsh!
There are no reviews yet.