Celebrate the end of year with this iconic symbol of Christmas in Aotearoa – the Pohutukawa!
- Simply print the pages provided and hand out one piece to each pupil to colour before assembling to create a large poster.
- This set contains 32 pieces (hopefully no one has a class size larger than that!) In every collaborative poster, some pieces contain more detail than others—you can always hand out detailed pieces first & save the less complicated pieces for the early finishers.
- You could choose to keep the completed image a secret (only to be revealed once it’s assembled) or share the completed image before starting to help guide their colour choices.
- The foldable pohutukawa bloom is designed to be completed by each student & contains mini reflection sentences based around the ideas of “Thinking back on 20 ___” & “Looking forward to 20____”. Complete the sentences, colour, cut, fold & add your doubled sided blossom to the tree, or alternatively display around the edges of your poster.
- This set also includes 18 Kiwi themed ornaments to compliment your collaborative poster. Colour, cut out & paste onto coloured card before adding some glitter & string and attaching to your completed tree.
Perfect to have on hand for early finishers in those last weeks of term…