Happy Māori New Year! This is the perfect clip art set to support your classroom discussions and resource creation around the important theme of Matariki…
This set contains 74 images (46 colour and 28 blackline) as high quality (300 dpi) PNGs with transparent backgrounds.
*PLEASE NOTE: This set of images have all been hand drawn and coloured, and because of this may contain quirks and unevenness in places – this is all part of their unique charm and character! As they are hand drawn, they may not be suitable for including in documents larger than A4/US Letter size. Please ask if you have further questions.
- 18 Māori patterned Matariki stars – silvery-blue version
- 18 Māori patterned Matariki stars – golden yellow version
- 9 Māori patterned Matariki stars – rainbow version
- Marama the moon (new moon)
- Matariki the constellation (labelled & unlabeled with individual star names)
- Kites (Manu tū) X 3
- Mum playing the ukulele
- Dad carrying a picnic bag and thermos
- Boy wrapped in a blanket with a hot chocolate
- Boy pointing at sky
- Girl with marshmallows
- Girl with binoculars
- Boy with kite (also included in our historic Māori clip art set)
- Boy with string game (also included in our historic Māori clip art set)
- Camp fire
- Harvest basket containing kumara, Māori potatoes & yams
- Hīnaki (eel trap)
- Seeds being planted
- Calendar and goal setting sheets
- Cup of hot chocolate
• Get creative with this set for your classroom or own personal use!
• Use them to create educational resources for sale (small commercial use)
• Use clip art within your blog, banners and promotional materials.
YOU MAY NOT:
• You may not alter, resell, share or distribute these ‘as is’ images in any form— they need to incorporated into your resource.
• Use these graphics for commercial teaching products or free items WITHOUT FIRST FLATTENING your documents in PDF form or protected in a way that they cannot be easily copied or extracted.
• When you purchase Green Grubs Graphics, you are not purchasing the copyright and you cannot claim them as your own.