This CLIP ART set provides some great images to support your teaching and learning around the amazing adventures of Maui! It includes images to match the legends of ‘How Maui slowed the Sun’ and also ‘How Maui fished up Aotearoa’.
*Please note that these images are also available as ‘print and go’ story telling packs, you can find those here:
This CLIP ART set contains 68 images (34 colour and 34 blackline) as high quality (300 dpi) PNGs with transparent backgrounds.
*Please note: This set of images have all been hand drawn and coloured, and because of this may contain quirks and unevenness in places – this is all part of their unique charm and character! Please ask if you have further questions.
- Maui wearing his jaw bone taonga
- Maui pulling a rope
- Maui’s brothers (4 images)
- Te Ra the Sun X 4 (showing various expressions)
- Fortified Pa site
- Harakeke plant
- Woven harakeke
- Harakeke ropes X 3
- Harakeke net
- The Sun’s lair
- Outline of New Zealand
- NZ map shown as a waka & fish
- 2 carving tools
- Taiaha & patu
- Fishing net & hook
- Waka anchor & bailer
- 2 mountainous landscapes
- Snapper & Stingray
• Get creative with this set for your classroom or own personal use!
• Use them to create educational resources for sale (small commercial use)
• Use clip art within your blog, banners and promotional materials.
YOU MAY NOT:
• You may not alter, resell, share or distribute these ‘as is’ images in any form— they need to incorporated into your resource.
• Use these graphics for commercial teaching products or free items WITHOUT FIRST FLATTENING your documents in PDF form or protected in a way that they cannot be easily copied or extracted.
• When you purchase Green Grubby Graphics, you are not purchasing the copyright and you cannot claim them as your own.