This Rongoā Māori (Medicinal plants) set contains a range of shrubs, plants and trees that are important in traditional Māori medicine.
This set contains 40 images (20 colour and 20 blackline) as high quality (300 dpi) PNGs with transparent backgrounds.
*PLEASE NOTE: This set of images have all been hand drawn and coloured, and because of this may contain quirks and unevenness in places – this is all part of their unique charm and character! As they are hand drawn, they may not be suitable for including in documents larger than A4 size. Please ask if you have further questions.
• Houhere (lacebark) branch showing flowers and leaves
• Horopito twig showing variegated leaves
• Karamu showing fruiting branch with berries
• Kawakawa showing leaves and seed pods
• Kopakopa (Plantain) showing leaves and seed stems
• Koromiko showing leaves and drooping flower spikes
• Kumarahou showing leaves and blossoming flower balls
• Paretao showing fern frond
• Tanekaha (Celery pine) showing foliage and berries
• Toetoe bush showing leaves and fluffy flower/seed stems
• *2 Harakeke (flax) bush images (1 showing the whole plant, and the other showing a close up of the flowering stem)
• *Kahikatea (white pine) Showing a fruiting branch
• *Kowhai showing leaves, flowers and seed pod
• *Manuka showing leaves, flowers and little seed pods
• *Pohutukawa showing leaves, flowers and flower buds
• *Puriri showing leaves, flowers and berries
• *Rimu showing dropping foliage with berries
• *Titoki showing leaves, fruits and seed pods
• *Totara showing leaves and berries
• Get creative with this set for your classroom or own personal use!
• Use them to create educational resources for sale (small commercial use)
• Use clip art within your blog, banners and promotional materials.
YOU MAY NOT:
• You may not alter, resell, share or distribute these ‘as is’ images in any form— they need to incorporated into your resource.
• Use these graphics for commercial teaching products or free items WITHOUT FIRST FLATTENING your documents in PDF form or protected in a way that they cannot be easily copied or extracted.
• When you purchase Green Grubs Graphics, you are not purchasing the copyright and you cannot claim them as your own.