This activity pack is the perfect compliment to your school’s Wheel/Bike Day!
This resource is organised into suggested ‘before, during & after’ activities, but mix and match to suit your class. This set includes mentions of unicycles, bicycles, scooters, tricycles, skateboards, roller skates, roller blades, plus 4 & 6 wheeled wheelchairs! *Wheelchair friendly versions included throughout.
- A page for recording your wheels day rules
- A page to include your ‘Parking map’
- A Wheels day foldable that contains ‘Drivers License’ information, a simple check-list driving test & a simple Warrant of fitness template to tick
- A fun Wheels day themed activity sheet which includes a word find, acrostic poem template, Wheels day challenges, bike & wheelchair labelling and a word translation section in English/Māori* (*also includes a blank sheet to include a language of your choice)
- The activity sheet includes all types of wheels (unicycles, bicycles, scooters, tricycles, skateboards, roller skates, roller blades & a special wheelchair friendly version.
- A wheels day poem (A wheely good poem) & activity page
- Family interview sheet – children can interview a family member about their first bike day memories – who taught them to ride? How old were they? What adventures did they get up to etc)
- Design your own custom ride! Templates included for skateboard deck, scooter, bike, roller skates/roller blades & wheelchair.
Also included – Graphics for using on school social media platforms (seesaw, google classroom etc) Simply use your phone, Pic Collage, Canva or any other editing platform of your choice to add your schools details about what, when, where etc) 2 graphics included –
- Wheels day notice
- A bright ‘Wheels day’ themed border – perfect for adding an individual or class photo and blurb