Our popular Dewey Decimal library label set is now available in an editable version, which allows you to transform this resource into a bilingual version (English is already included, you add the translations from the language of your choice into the editable Power Point file included!)
- An editable Power Point file: Simply open the file and type your translations for the English words provided into the preformatted text boxes before printing. ***YOU WILL NEED POWER POINT TO BE ABLE TO OPEN AND ACCESS THE EDITABLE FILE***
- A PDF example file is also included for reference.
- 30+ library vocab labels
- English words are included (in small font) on the top right corner of the labels – you add the translations for the language of your choosing in bold below!
- Vocab includes: Library, book, returns, spine, cover, paper, page, reference books, over size books, book trolley, non-fiction, picture books, graphic novels, sophisticated picture books, classic books, featured book, new books, recommended books, general fiction, senior fiction, junior fiction, issue desk, self-issue, computer, book shelf, silent reading, buddy reading, magazines, fun reads, reserves, games, poetry, young adults, book bag, bag, shoes & reading.
- All labels include appropriate illustrations to support our lower level readers and speakers to understand the meanings
- A4 Library & Librarian door signs (with space to add a photo and the name of your librarian)
- 60+ A4 sized mini wall posters designed to be displayed above the corresponding sections in your school library to help your students locate what they’re looking for (or used sequentially as a library wall display)
- English words are included for each class of the Dewey Decimal labels – you add the translations for the language of your choosing above!
- All mini posters include appropriate illustrations to support our lower level readers and speakers to understand the meanings
- Each class (000-099, 100-199, 200-299 etc) has a sign which displays their number & name (in English & Māori) with matching icons
- Each class is further broken down into divisions (020, 030, 070 etc) which are colour coded to match the class colour.
- ***PLEASE NOTE*** with the aim of making this resource child friendly, not all 10 hierarchical divisions for each class have been included: e.g. 120 Epistemology & 138 Physiognomy (among others!) have been omitted!
There are no reviews yet.