Add a splash of colour to your classroom with these bright Māori kai labels – simply cut out and laminate before displaying in your room, or use them as a sorting/grouping activity to support your discussions around healthy eating!
This Māori food labels pack includes:
• 20 heading/grouping labels (both Māori with English translation & Maori only versions included)
• 70+ kai/food labels (both Māori with English translation & Maori only versions included)
• All food labels are accompanied by matching visuals to support your emergent learners.
• Heading/grouping labels include: Savoury, lunch box, breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, fruit, vegetable, healthy, unhealthy, carbohydrates, protein, dairy food, junk food, sweet food, takeaways, treat, condiments, drinks, seafood, fats & oils.
• Food/kai labels include: Kiwifruit, berry, apple, strawberry, watermelon, banana, pear, orange, grapes, pineapple, cherry, peach, lemon, grapefruit, plum, apricot, broccoli, carrot, cabbage, potato, sweet potato, sweetcorn, tomato, peas, cauliflower, lettuce, onion, asparagus, capsicum, pumpkin, garlic, mushroom, olives, cucumber, herb, chilli, celery, puha, rice, pasta, bread, sauce, beans, lentils, eggs, nuts, cow meat, chicken meat, pig meat, sausage, shellfish, fish, crayfish, eel, crab, octopus, soft drink, water, milk, cheese, yoghurt, butter, ice cream, cake, chocolate, lolly, hot chips, oil, salt, pepper, sugar, juice, tea, coffee, drink bottle, biscuit, sandwich, salad, jam
There are no reviews yet.